Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Allergic reactions to metal in legs?
Leesa (---.dyn.sprint-hsd.net)   2:09am Apr 17 2005

Has anyone had a allergic reaction to the metal plates, pins or screws? Can you share what exactly those symptoms might be? I am having some kind of allergic something LOL I am getting tiny red itchy bumps in different spots all over my body. Also, I put Nair on my legs a month ago and it started burning so bad I ran in the shower and got it off right away. My legs were burned in places but they all healed EXCEPT the huge infected sore over my incision where the plate is running up my left leg from my ankle. I am now taking anti biotics for the infected sore. But it is not healing and I was wondering if I should call my OS or just continue with my regular Doctor? I am wondering if the metal plate ininterferring with the healing. Also I had the red itchy bumps before I started taking the anti-biotics. So we know it is not that and its not scabies either (thank goodness) I know this is long but I really need some advice. Thank you so much. Leesa

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Allergic reactions to metal in legs?  new
Leesa  2:09am Apr 17 2005
 Re: Allergic reactions to metal in legs?  new
Siobhan  4:19am Apr 17 2005
Rebecca Lynn  6:19am Apr 17 2005
JoyceC337  8:41am Apr 17 2005
Karen Williams  12:32pm Apr 17 2005
Santosh  2:21pm Apr 17 2005
Johanna  4:33pm Apr 17 2005
Karen Williams  10:53am Apr 18 2005
Saundra  1:10pm Apr 18 2005

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
23 October 2014