Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Life is Good!
Tami (---.client.comcast.net)   10:03pm Dec 13 2004

Hello to all my MBL friends . . . . . . .
As we all reflect upon our blessings this holiday season, I wish to especially thank all of you for your compassionate words and even occasional prayers. Since undergoing below knee amputation November 17th, many miracles have taken place and continue to take place in my life. I wish I could share with you some of those experiences and miracles that continue to change my life for the better. I have had an incredible amount of strength given me and I am at peace with my new life. I have only optimism now as I journey down this new and exciting, yet challenging road. My only frustration right now is trying to find relief from phantom pain.
At times I love this school of life. There is a surprising amount of pain and exhausion. It is much needed. I have learned here what I likely would have learned in no other way. The curriculum is a bit tough but the lessons are deep and meaningful. Such experiences leave us changed! After all, being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect, it just means that you've decided to see beyond the imperfections. May we all be able to look for the sunshine beyond the clouds. I still will post my diary in the near future.

Love,
Tami

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Life is Good!  new
Tami  10:03pm Dec 13 2004
 Re: Life is Good!  new
Marty  11:07pm Dec 13 2004
Cherann  11:40pm Dec 13 2004
Leo  12:21am Dec 14 2004
BenA  1:23am Dec 14 2004
Becky_B  6:17am Dec 14 2004
Mom Y (Lori-Florida)  6:39am Dec 14 2004
Becky_L  8:18am Dec 14 2004
Lynnie  4:28pm Dec 14 2004
skrimmy1  11:20am Dec 14 2004
Carlise  12:10pm Dec 14 2004
Judy_B  12:13pm Dec 14 2004
Lisa C  2:24pm Dec 14 2004

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
28 May 2020