Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Smelly cast. UPDATE
Garret (---.c3-0.nyw-ubr4.nyr-nyw.ny.cable.rcn)   2:10pm Jul 7 2004

I ended up getting the cast off at 7:45 this morning. As it turns out, I must have gotten water in the hard cast while I was showering. That combined with the the summer/muggy weather here and you can only imagine what was going on under the cast. Completely gross. All I know is that it feels amazing to have the cast off and feel fresh air on my skin. It would have been the right choice to get the waterproof cast cover. Hopefully I'll never have to make that purchase at this point.

So now I'm in the Darth Vader/motocross black boot for the next few weeks. Still using crutches and beginning rehab on Monday. Much stiffness and no weight bearing yet.

That shower though...where the water first hits your skin after 6 weeks in the cast...THAT is something that just can't be described with words...well, maybe.....Ahhhhhhh....oooohhhh.

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Smelly cast.  new
Garret  5:55pm Jul 6 2004
 Re: Smelly cast.  new
Elle  8:43pm Jul 6 2004
Karen Miles (coz i got married to owen)  1:00am Jul 7 2004
anthony  7:29am Jul 7 2004
maura  8:24am Jul 7 2004
Jeffrey  10:37am Jul 7 2004
 Re: Smelly cast. UPDATE  new
Garret  2:10pm Jul 7 2004
 Glad the smell is gone . .  new
Shelia  6:07pm Jul 7 2004

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 November 2017