Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing
Milo    12:45pm Mar 5 2020

Hi Kim, thank you very much for writing. Sorry for not replying right away. I appreciate hearing things from you perspective.

Yes, Iím in the UK not the US Ė I probably should have made that clear. I will get some financial support/sick pay (although not from my work), which is good news of course. It still isnít ideal though and it has been pretty stressful trying to sort it out from hospital, although thankfully my sister has been helping too.

Yes, I was really groggy and all over the place after my accidents and the surgery, although Iím starting to feel a bit more with it now finally! Iíve still not been discharged yet, but hopefully it will be in the next few days. Unfortunately I got the news yesterday that they want to keep me in a long leg cast for the time being, which isnít the best news even if it is only a short term option. Apparently they want to keep everything as stable as possible in this initial healing phase Iím going through. So thatís not ideal, and Iím still trying to figure out exactly how it will all work and how Iíll be able to look after the girls too.

Thanks a lot for the support and advice. I realize Iím going to have to take things slow for the meantime. I'm trying to be positive about things at the moment!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Milo  11:12am Mar 1 2020
 Re: Single parent with broken leg. Stressing  new
Jonathan B  1:41am Mar 2 2020
Milo  5:45am Mar 2 2020
Jonathan B  5:54am Mar 2 2020
Milo  6:29am Mar 2 2020
KimfromMaine  7:36pm Mar 3 2020
Davie J  8:54am Mar 25 2020
Milo  7:39am Mar 30 2020
KimfromMaine  12:43pm Mar 4 2020
Milo  12:45pm Mar 5 2020
missolmoreno  10:34am May 23 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
24 May 2020