Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Fracture clinic this morning
Travis Guss (12.144.221.---)   1:02pm Jan 31 2020

Davie, just been reading about everything with your leg. Oy, I feel ya. (Broke my tibia and fibula last year and had a rod put in.) Hopefully the doc can take off your plaster. My ortho surgeon mentioned he doesn't like using plaster casts, only as last resort. With all the boots and removable healing items they have nowadays, hopefully theres a possibility.

You're definitely posting in the right group! Loved it, and it was very helpful when going through the depression last year cause of leg break. Thank goodness it passes, early in leg break I had asked some girl friends that had similar situations, one said a lot of tears and a lot of sleeping. I thought oh goodness. but then totally came to understand where that came from.

We're a unique bunch with the common ailment. Be looking forward to reading your progress as you heal!

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Fracture clinic this morning  new
Davie J  1:03am Jan 30 2020
 Re: Fracture clinic this morning  new
WB  3:31am Jan 30 2020
Annette T  8:29am Jan 30 2020
AW  5:18pm Feb 10 2020
Travis Guss  1:02pm Jan 31 2020
Nicola Stan  1:47pm Jan 31 2020
Annette T  3:17pm Jan 31 2020

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
24 May 2020