Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: broken leg
Kate B    9:02pm Jul 4 2018

Oh my Mike. Iím sooo sorry that happened! You are not the first person who has fallen a second time and been back in more casts than they started. I broke one ankle and badly sprained the other, so I have a bit of an idea of what it is like not to be able to get around, but 3 long casts...You have my sympathy.
I hope there are some netflix series you want to watch. I watched 13 seasons of Greys Anatomy, but that may not be your cup of tea. Can you sign up for any on line courses to occupy your time... for school or even something for fun. (Use a voice to speech function to make typing easier? ). Have your buddies come visit to play games, (video, cards. Etc) you gotta keep contact with the outside world.

Take care,
Kate

4/18/16 Tripped - Sprained left ankle, broke right - displaced oblique fib fx, dislocated tibiotalar joint, fx med. malleolus
4/25 ORIF 1 plate, 8 screws, ligament repair
6/6 boot, 50%WB
6/20 FWB, PT
Driving at the 3 month mark, continuing improvement

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

broken leg  new
mike lewis  6:18pm Jun 28 2018
 Re: broken leg  new
mike lewis  9:54am Jun 29 2018
Kate B  1:54pm Jul 4 2018
mike lewis  7:07pm Jul 4 2018
Kate B  9:02pm Jul 4 2018
mike lewis  4:32pm Jul 5 2018
Kate B  11:08pm Jul 5 2018
Kate B  11:25pm Jul 5 2018
mike lewis  3:09pm Jul 6 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
16 July 2018