Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Broken right fibula
Patty Ferrier    3:08pm Jun 15 2018

I managed to trip 3 weeks ago and landed hard on my right leg and SNAP....the pain was awful! As it turns out, I broke my right fibula but donít require surgery as my joints appear to be stable. I was casted for three days and then after further X-rays I was placed in a walking boot so I can at least be hands free without the use of crutches now. Still, life has slowed down considerably, canít drive, and am finding myself depressed and unmotivated. I live alone (divorced) and my children have very busy lives with their work and families. I am not accustomed to asking for help and donít want to appear needy. Just the same, life gets lonely!! I see the doc in another week and hope the X-rays show healing is taking place. Thank God for all the home delivery options and a couple of great friends. Any good advice to get through the next two months???

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Broken right fibula  new
Patty Ferrier  3:08pm Jun 15 2018
 Re: Broken right fibula  new
maggie95  12:39pm Jun 18 2018
 Re: Broken right fibula  new
Allison Newton  12:41pm Jun 18 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 July 2018