Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

12 year anniversary
Joan L.    9:38am Jun 14 2018

It was actually on June 11, but this year I forgot. I kept thinking June 11 was the anniversary of something but I couldnít remember what!

Things are fine now except that Iíve recently had the nerve pain in my toe come back. I know the remedy for that is to get the screw out, so since itís hurting again, maybe Iíll look into that. This would probably be a good time, before the Republicans take away my Obamacare.

Iíve just been looking back through my diary and thinking of all the people on MBNA who helped me that summer. (I hope I helped them a bit too.) Mark, Penny, Ruth, and all the others, I hope you are doing well out there. What a wonderful smart supportive community.

To those who are going through it now: it IS hard, and you have to do everything ďtheyĒ tell you (there are no shortcuts), and you have to put in the time and effort even though you didnít choose this.....but it WILL get better. Bless your hearts.

left mid tib/fib fracture, slight displacement - June 11, 2006
IM rod with 2 screws, boot and WBAT - June 16
FWB and permission to drive - August 7
Return to school full-time, one crutch - September 6
From crutch to cane - middle of September

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

12 year anniversary  new
Joan L.  9:38am Jun 14 2018
 Re: 12 year anniversary  new
Joan L.  9:42am Jun 14 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 July 2018