Home | Diaries | Discussion | Chat | Tips | FAQ | Links | Donations | Search | How to change your profile
www.MyBrokenLeg.com

List all messages  |  Search this forum  |  Log In 

Re: Tibia pain
Nikki M    4:05pm Apr 2 2018

Hi there ,I broke my ankle ,Tib and Fib both clean breaks on Christmas Eve about 13 weeks ago ,I was putting 50 percent weight on it after 6 weeks ,,I was walking with boot no assistance Feb 24th a week later no boot ,my Dr was a bit disappointed that I wasn't walking with just my boot by 8th week ,that made me push harder very fast ,I progressed fast ,I still feel stiff and limp first thing in the morn ,PT helped a lot ,the. Part that bugs me and can't wait to get takin out is the Rod ,I can bend it ,I can't get on all fours yet ,still have numbness on both sides of the knee ,my Dr says it's takes 6 months for my knee area to heal fully ,if it's not then we discuss taking the Rod and 5 screws out next April. ,I'm very active gym person ,I'm going back to gym finally next week ,but not able to jump or run till end of June ,also the fibula area sometimes feels very achy after work ,my job is on feet no sitting ,it saddens me everyday my leg will never be the same again ,my PT people say after 6 months I won't feel like I had anything done,we will see , you should be feeling better soon ,I'm sorry your still having pain :(

Nicole vanburen

Post a follow-up comment   Newer messages  |  Older messages 

Tibia pain  new
JoeT  2:51pm Mar 28 2018
 Re: Tibia pain  new
Pauline M Hall  10:26am Mar 31 2018
JoeT  1:59pm Mar 31 2018
Nikki M  4:05pm Apr 2 2018
EdHesson  12:15pm Apr 13 2018

Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
www.MyBrokenLeg.com
20 July 2018